Right to retract
You have the right to withdraw from this contract without giving any reason within fourteen days. The withdrawal period expires fourteen days after the day on which you, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by you, physically takes possession of the last good.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an unambiguous statement (for example, letter sent by post, fax or email) by post to the address NED SARL 24 rue des Terres Fortes 77600 Chanteloup-en-Brie (France). by fax to +33 (0) 1 64 66 77 99 or by Email to email@example.com.
You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory. In order for the withdrawal period to be respected, it is sufficient that you send your communication relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period. You must return or return the goods to NED SARL 24 rue des Terres Fortes 77600 Chanteloup-en-Brie (France), without undue delay and, in any event, no later than fourteen days after you have communicated your decision to us. of withdrawal from this contract. This deadline is deemed to have been met if you return the goods before the expiration of the fourteen day period. You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
Effects of withdrawal
In the event of your withdrawal from this contract, we will reimburse you for all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen, where applicable, a method of delivery other than the cheaper method of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and, in any event, no later than fourteen days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will process the refund using the same payment method you used for the initial transaction, unless you expressly agree to a different method; in any case, this reimbursement will not incur costs for you. We may defer reimbursement until we have received the item or until you have provided proof of shipment of the item, whichever is the earlier.
Exception to the right of withdrawal The exercise of the right of withdrawal is excluded for the following contracts:
- contracts for the supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized;
- contracts for the supply of goods liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- contracts for the supply of goods which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and which cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
- contracts for the supply of goods which, after having been delivered, and by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other items;
- contracts for the provision of services fully executed before the end of the withdrawal period and whose execution has started after the express prior consent of the consumer and express waiver of his right of withdrawal;
NED Sarl guarantees that the Products comply with French regulations and have not passed their expiry date.
No other express or implied warranty is granted. .