Due to the COVID19 outbreak and the implementation of Brexit, package shipments to various destinations are severely disrupted, we apologize.
Shipping to mainland France:
No delay in delivery observed.
Shipments to UK:
Postal Services are informing us of the following repercussions from January 1
- extension of delivery times
- temporary elimination of guaranteed deadlines
- suspension of deliveries to Point Relais
- temporary suppression of offers Back
- application of a tariff supplement (approximately € 5.88 incl. tax) per package to cover customs clearance costs.
- VAT will continue to be applied for orders under 150 €
UPS shipping is temporarily suspended.
Shipments to the Republic of Ireland:
Since parcels used to pass through the United Kingdom, another route has been introduced by the Post Office. Delivery times are significantly longer. On average, we see delays of around 2 weeks.
It is preferable to favor shipments via UPS (delays less than a week)
Shipping to Italy and Spain
The deadlines are irregular.
Deadlines for Italy:
- by UPS from 3 to 6 days
- By Colissimo / BRT: from 4 to 6 days
Deadlines for Spain:
- by UPS from 2 to 5 days
- by Colissimo / SEUR: from 4 to 6 days
Shipments to European countries:
Following the establishment of a State of Emergency, many shops must remain closed. The available Collection Points are normally updated by the carriers that offer this service.
However, we recommend that you do not use these services in countries where total or partial closures have been ordered.
The delivery times are very irregular.
Shipments to the USA:
Delivery times : 4 to 8 days
Shipments to Canada, Japan:
We do not notice any delay in delivery to these destinations. Average time 8/10 days